A Proposal In A Bid



Dear Sir/Madam,


 I learned that you had listed a blog writing job. I thoroughly studied your job proposal and consider myself a contender for this position. Because I have the necessary blog writing expertise for this position. In the previous few years, I've authored over 100 posts on the subjects. I've had 5 years of writing experience, therefore I'm well familiar with my responsibilities. I can tell you that I will be highly active and timely in order to make your project a success.

I also have certain distinguishing characteristics that may appeal to you. I can assure you that I have the ability to write on any topic in an instant. I've also authored several posts on youth and technology, youth and talent, youth and the environment, and youth and leadership, among other topics. Every time, I make certain that my writing is on point, and that I can connect with people through my blogs.

For my blog posts, I prefer to utilize Word Press, EXCEL, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and search engine optimization (SEO). In addition, conduct extensive research on the necessary issue to get adequate understanding.

If you employ me for this assignment, I will work according to the time frame specified in the job posting and present a fully finished product on time and without errors.

I'm going to wait for your response. Please contact me via email if you like.

Thank you.





Thank you very much.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post